I dont know whats the problem with me today.
I've been feeling like vomitting throughout the whole day, and my stomach feels weird, for some unknown reason. It feels like something is stuck between my throat and my stomach and makes me feel so constipated, haha. I've been trying to puke but it seems like theres nothing that can come out. Maybe I ate something wrong again.
But yay, Im feeling happy right now cos Im glad I didnt screw up my lesson today! Not like 2 weeks ago, dont mention it, boo. Now I understand that its really important to choose a song that youre comfortable with and with a vocal range that you can sing no matter how nervous or tired you get. Oh yeah and today was the first time I got to go to Bel's house, which was quite exciting, haha. And I really did learn quite a bit today (:
Ohyes I think its super cute cos when I put "我很想吐 D:" on my MSN nick 4 people came to ask me why I want to vomit. And 3 people asked about why "My heart's safe". Lol.
Im really sian about work. Its usually the people there that makes me continue to hold on to this. Hahaa. But yay, I got my first pay cheque today. Littleeeeeeeeeeee but, aiya nevermind lol.